We care about your privacy
We may amend, or add to this Policy with other notices that are specific to our products or services in Supplements to this Policy and other notices you may see while using our products or services. In a situation whereby there is a difference between such notices and this Policy, the notices should be considered first.
TAKE NOTE: Your wireless operator, mobile operating system provider, third-party Software and/or applications, toolbars, “plug-ins”, social media platforms and sites may also access, collect, use and share your information and your device and your usage. online.dxb.com ’s privacy policies do not cover any third parties, their actions, products or their services.
Our products or services may contain links to third parties’ websites and services that have privacy policies of their own. ONLINE-DXB cannot control how third-parties collect, use, or secure your data and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of others. For information about third-party privacy practices, we recommend you consult and read their privacy policies.
Please if you do not agree with any of this Policy, do not use our products and services or provide ONLINE-DXB with your personal data.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT: We collect your personal data and other information when you use our Services, make a purchase of any of our products, use or register into our products and services, take part any campaign or research or otherwise interact with us, both online and offline. The following sections describe how your personal data are collected by USA The Information you provided. When you create an account with ONLINE-DXB, or you purchase our products, or you request our services, participate in research or campaigns both online and offline, or when you interact with us, we may ask for your personal information, such as: your username and password, names, E-mail address, phone numbers, street address, gender, date of birth, information relating to your devices, photos, feedback, and others [occupation, company or organization name, language preference, city, country, postcode, area code, time zone, bank account number and credit card details (or other such financial information)etc.].We also maintain records of your contents and settings relating to location data, marketing as well as sharing of personal data. Use of Products and Services. When you access or purchase our services online, we may also store your credit card numbers or other payment information, as required and we may associate any information you provide us with information gathered from other sources, such as the social accounts (e.g. Face book and twitter) that you choose to associate with your use of the Services. Your transactions with us. We keep records of your purchases, your requests, downloads, agreements between you and ONLINE-DXB, the products and services provided to you, as well as payment and delivery details, your contacts and communications history and other interactions with us. In accordance with applicable law, we may also record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points.
2. INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT: When you use the Services or access our Site through Computer systems, our web servers will automatically create records of your visit and we may collect information about your usage of and activity on our Services. These records and information usually include your operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, the sites linked from, pages visited, the links and features used, the content requested or viewed, your application or browser type, language and other such information. When you use our devices, or download and use our applications, or access our products and Services from your device, we may also log information related to your device and the use of our applications and Services. We may collect information such as, the date you activate your mobile device, device type, the types and versions of mobile operating systems on your device, your location, phone number, serial number, IMEI, serial number, MID and MCC ID Number or SIM card ID Number), applications and software you install and use, content you view or use and time-stamped logs of data exchanges. We may also record information about you using cookies, web beacons, local shared objects (LSOs) and similar methods. We may automatically link any of the information that you provide us with the information we collect about you using these methods and any other information that we obtain about you in accordance with this Policy. a. Cookies. Cookies are small data files stored/not stored on your hard drive by a visited website. Cookies help ONLINE-DXB to improve your experience when using our websites and Services. It enables us to see which areas of our Site and which features are popular and to count visits to our Sites. Examples include. Session Cookies: ONLINE-DXB mostly uses “session cookies”, which are not stored on your hard drive and are deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies are used for login authentication and to balance the system load.
ii. Partner and Affiliate Cookies: ONLINE-DXB uses these cookies if you access our services through any external advertising space. These cookies are used to settle accounts with the cooperation partners and do not contain personal information from you.
iii. Permanent cookies: ONLINE-DXB uses “permanent cookies” to save your personal use settings. This allows for personalization and improves our services, in order to be able to find your personal settings again on your subsequent visits.
b. Web Beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may use on our Sites, or in our electronic mails to deliver cookies, understand usage and campaign and also count visits effectiveness, such as whether you open and act on an email that we send to you.
c. Third-party analytics service providers. Third-party analytics service providers, which include third-party ad service providers, may also automatically collect the same or similar information about you and your device when you use the Services, including information about your online activities over time and across third-party sites and applications.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH ADVERTISING:ONLINE-DXB may use third-party ad service providers to serve ads in our Services. We may also use third parties to help us deliver ONLINE-DXB -branded ads to you on third-party websites. To deliver these ads, third parties may automatically collect certain information about you and your devices and your use of the Services. This information may include visits to the website and applications of ONLINE-DXB and others, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your Internet service provider, and the type of browser used to access our site. These third parties may use personal information collected about you for their own purposes to deliver advertising targeted to your interests and to understand the usage and visitation to ONLINE-DXB Sites and applications. We are not responsible for, and this Policy does not apply to cookies or web beacons used or hosted by third parties. We recommend you check the privacy policies of these third parties and advertisers.
4. HOW DO WE ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN UNDER 13?
ONLINE-DXB applications, products and services are typically meant for general audiences and global usage. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, without the consent of their parents or guardians. Parents or guardians are advised to supervise and monitor their children when using the Internet and mobile and other devices. Please visit our Terms and Conditions to learn more about “Eligibility”.
5. WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR: ONLINE-DXB may use your personal information and other data to:
i. improve our Sites, products, Services and advertising;
ii. Provide and deliver products and Services you requested for;
iii. Provide you with a customized and personalized experience, marketing and recommendations across all our Services;
iv. send you information related to your purchases, including invoices, confirmations, notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
v. respond to your questions and feedback and provide customer service;
vi. communicate with you about promotions, contests, rewards, upcoming events and news about latest products and services offered by ONLINE-DXB and to process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
vii. Ease the sharing of information, data and content you uploaded via social media.
viii. combine or link your personal information with other information we get about your through the usage of our other Services and from third parties mainly for the purposes that we mention in this policy, including to help understand your needs, and provide you with better service recommendations;
ix. Prevent, investigate and protect against unauthorized, illegal or fraudulent activity; and
x. compile the usage and other statistics and insights regarding our Services, and filter the content we display as part of the Services.
6. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties unless otherwise stated below.a. With your consent. We may share your personal information with our partners on a co-branded website if we have your consent to do so. Some services may allow us to share your personal data with other users of such service. Our partners’ use of your personal data will be subject to their privacy policies. Please be careful before you disclose any personal information or other vital data that are confidential because they might be accessible to other internet users. For business purposes. We may also share your data for business deal or negotiation that involve the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets in certain countries. This may include any financing, merger, acquisition or bankruptcy transaction which may compel us to disclose your personal data to the prospective purchasers and their advisers’. For legal, security and safety reasons. We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal information for the following reasons:
i. to comply with law, requests or order from law enforcement agencies, or for any legal process, if such disclosure is required by applicable law;
iii. in an emergency situation, such as protecting the safety of our customers, employees and agents, or any other person including yourself.
iv. To those who use the information to provide services to ONLINE-DXB or on its behalf
d. International transfers of data. ONLINE-DXB products and services are provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore your personal data may be transferred across secured international borders outside the country where you use ONLINE-DXB services, as well as countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that have different legal rules on data protection or that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal information and data.
ONLINE-DXB may from time to time make changes to this Policy with or without notice. However, if we modify or change this Policy, they will be posted on this page and we will change the “Last Updated” date above. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.